Monday, October 12, 2009

Hello World

Hey, it's me again. There's been a lot on my mind lately, prompting me to try to return to blogging, but let's start with something fun. Rock and Roll!

Most commercial music is really horrible. If you'd like to hear great music that will remind you of rock in its Golden Age, check out Dan Auerbach . Half of the Black Keys, his solo work will remind you of muscular and soulful music of the 60's and 70's. When he's loud he's intense, which just makes the quieter tunes that much more meaningful and touching. I found him because he just produced some music for one of my favorite groups, Cadillac Sky. You won't find more talented musicians that are harder to categorize anywhere. Think of acoustic Metallica. Really.

Who are you listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment